Palestine, Wal-Mart & HiMY's 5th birthday present

Madina Archives

Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board

Palestine, Wal-Mart & HiMY's 5th birthday present
SuperHiMY
12/25/00 at 21:18:27
 AsalamAlayKum,

 When I was 5ive years old,
 My parents threw a birthday party.

 At the back of house, we had an old wooden
 Garage. Just enough for a small car.

 We rented it to a muslim neighbour.

 He drove a little old orange volkswagen.
 He missed my birthday party. Days later, he
 made up for it by giving one of the best
 presents...

 ...I STILL have.

 A Globe.

 It was just sooooo coool!!!  A Globe!

 I frankly cannot recall much of my 5th birthday
 party, but that afternoon in the foyer of our
 house when the Muslim Man came by to drop off
 my present...I remember that clearly!

 I was so fascinated.

 What is this? The WHOLE planet? Hunh?

 It's round. It's blue. Here's canada. There's
 how did I know, I couldn't even read then!!

 I liked the colours.

 So, When the following post arrived in my inbox,
 I re-enjoyed a good memory from a good
 childhood.

 InshAllah, Those of you that find a Sam's Club,
 Should OWN THIS Globe for your children.

 It may make them VERY happy.
 And write a letter or send a message to The
 Chairman of the company for allowing your
 children to get such a significant present.