From: Suleman@aol.com
To: Suleman@aol.com
Subject: A little Afghani boy is seeking a home. Maybe it could be
yours!
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:08:31 EST

Dear Brothers and sisters,

Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

I pray to Allah that this letter finds you in the best of health and
iman.

As you know I don't forward mails unless it is something important.
Please
go
through the attached message and see if any of you could open your home
for
this Afghani Child. It would be sad to see him go to a non-Muslim home.
His
parents have sacrificed tremendously for Islam. I was in Afghanistan a
few
weeks ago and can bear witness to the suffering that they are going
through.

Let's pray that this little boy becomes a source of pride for the
entire
Ummah. (Ameen).

Wassalam,

Suleman Ahmer
Nasr Trust

P.S. Please respond to sister Muneera by sending her email at:
pakusakma@juno.com. I have known the sister for many years. She is an
active
Muslimah living in Indiana. (I only send mass mail to people I know and
who
have signed up. If you don't remember me please do let me know)

Subj:    Re: adoption sought