From: "Sadaf Umar"
Subject: Must send me a quick reply I need your help very urgent
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:00:03 -0000

Assalaam-u-Alaikum,I live in Karachi,Pakistan. I am requesting you to pray for my mother. And I need some duas from you also. She is suffering from cancer. She is to be operated in coming week.The name of my mother is “Shams-un-Nisa”. I want you also to make muslims pray for my mother in Kaaba if it is possible for you. Allah may give you the best reward in deen-o-dunya & in aakhirah. Wassalaam.

Re: request for dua...
Anwar
03/25/01 at 19:23:06
Aslamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

The following is taken from Hisnul Muslim.

'Any Muslim servent who visits a sick person whose prescribed moment of death has not arrived and supplicates seven times:

Asalullaha-latheema rabba-larshi-latheemi an yashfiyaka

'I ask Allah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you'.

...he (the sick person) will be cured.'

wa salam

Re: request for dua...
meraj
03/25/01 at 20:05:53
slm,

subhanallah... so few words can have such a huge effect :) inshallah, our duaas are with the sister :)

Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © Jannah.Org