USA Today Reporter Writes Anti-Israel Cover Story and Needs Muslim Support

Madina Archives

Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board

USA Today Reporter Writes Anti-Israel Cover Story and Needs Muslim Support
abdulsamad
09/06/01 at 00:26:05
Jack Kelley of USA Today wrote a cover story called "Vigilantes take up arms, vow to expel 'Muslim filth'" In it, he describes Israeli extermists and terrorists and their effect on the turbulent situation.

It was the first time in a long time a cover story has been objective in its portrayal.

Unfortunately, Mr. Kelley received over 300 emails condemning his story, from Jews all around the world. He only received 5 positive emails, one from a CAIR member. The CAIR member received a phone call from a distraught Mr.Kelley telling of the overwhelming Jewish criticism.

PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Email USA Today and Jack Kelley thanking them for their objective insight into the matter. They can be reached at:
jkelley@usatoday.com
editor@usatoday.com

The article can be found at:
http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20010904/3599125s.htm

May Allah bless your efforts, inshallah

Re: USA Today Reporter Writes Anti-Israel Cover Story and Needs Muslim Support
humble_muslim
09/06/01 at 10:46:18
AA

I just sent an e-mail (see below), it just takes two minutes.

Sirs,

I would like to take this opportunity for thank you for the cover story
in USA Today regarding vigilantism in the West Bank.  It is very rare in
this day and age to see an unbiased and objective analysis of the very
complex, and very sad, situation in the Middle East.  I hope to continue
to see such articles by Jack Kelley.

NS
Re: USA Today Reporter Writes Anti-Israel Cover Story and Needs Muslim Support
Nazia
09/06/01 at 11:55:33
slm,

I posted that article [url=http://www.jannah.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl/YaBB.pl?board=general&action=display&num=4474]here[/url]

Take Care,

Wassalam,
Nazia
Re: USA Today Reporter Writes Anti-Israel Cover Story and Needs Muslim Support
se7en
09/07/01 at 10:21:24