From: "Mo Anderson" <Mo@kw.com>
To: "Mo Abassi" <moe@kw.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 6:26 PM
Subject: One of our Own!!!

Mohammed ("Moe"), I can't begin to tell you how proud I was to see you
last night on MSNBC's TOWN MEETING hosted by Forrest Sawyer.  To have one of our very own Market Center/Regional Owners on this TV show was just incredible!!!  Your sharing about the repercussions of the terrorist attack on your own family and your Muslim community was very touching, to say the least.

When that gentleman on the front row turned to you and said "you  Muslims should weed out your own terrorists" I was appalled!  What he said was as ludicrous as saying Oklahoma Citians should have weeded out Timothy McVey.  Or saying, because Mo Anderson is a Christian, Mo Anderson is somehow to be blamed for what happened in Waco.

Mohammed, your Keller Williams family is very concerned that your children are now living in fear, that your wife hesitates to even go to the grocery store, and that you are faced with the ugliness coming from angry Americans. It breaks our hearts to know these things.  But be assured that your KW  Family is behind you, we are praying for your family's safety, and that we are proud to be in business with you.  We admire your loyalty and dedication to our beloved Country and our KW Company.  When you share on TV last night that you were a part of a company of over 10,000 people and that your company had been so good to you, I cried.  Most of all we admire how you are taking the high road when faced with anger coming from those who are
responding emotionally.

We so admire the incredible courage of everyone back east.  You love your city, you are fighting back, rebuilding, and in the end you will win.  New York will remain the world's dominant financial center, a continuing source of American pride.  I know when you look out your office in New Jersey, you will miss seeing that beautiful skyline, but you will rebuild.

Please keep us posted on the family members of your two associates.  Let them know of our concern.  We are praying for them and their lost loved ones.

Mohammed, I want to share a scripture with you from my Bible....it is one of my favorites and I pray that it will be an inspiration to you as you go forward in the days ahead.
Isaiah 40:31  They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint.

God Bless You and Your Family,
God Bless America
Mo

MO ANDERSON
CEO/PRESIDENT
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
3701 Bee Cave Road
Suite 200
Austin, TX  78746
Office : (512) 327-3070
Facsimile: (512) 328-1433
mo@kw.com

Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © Jannah.Org