Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..

Madina Archives

Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board

Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
se7en
11/07/01 at 21:09:58

as salaamu alaykum,

I got one of those emails.. and my brother wrote a response for me :)  Thought you'd enjoy it :)

--

Hello Great Prince,

I am so honored that you choose me to send money to.
Please send it all the money you have in the palace in
a huge box by UPS (Overnight please) to my address.
If you have those styrofoam peanuts for the gold and
jewelry, please use them.  I wouldn't want any of
those millions of jewels you have under you bed to get
broken in transit to my house.  Please send everything
to the address below:

Princess Aladdina Bint GeorgoBusho
123 Seasme St.
Washington, DC  1234566787890

Marry Christmas Mr. Prince man.

bye

i love you

--- ife ife <bodija2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
> PRINCE BEN ONI
> ODODUWA  PALACE
> ONI  KINGDOM,
> IFE-NIGERIA .
>
> ATTENTION: CEO/DIRECTOR
>

> I  WISH  TO  INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU. I AM PRINCE
> BEN
> ONI. THE NEXT HEIR TO THE THRONE OF THE OIL RICH
> KINGDOM  OF THE ONI  COMMUNITY IN IFE, NIGERIA.. I
> HAVE A  HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY PRESENTLY IN THE
> PALACE.
> THE  FUNDS WERE REALISED FROM OIL ROYALTIES THAT WAS
>
> PAID TO MY LATE FATHER BY THE MULTINATIONAL OIL
> COMPANIES THAT ARE DRILLING OIL IN OUR KINGDOM.
>
> DUE TO SOCIAL AND POLITICAL REASONS THE PRESENT
> GOVERNMENT IN POWER IS PERSECUTING OUR KINGDOM
> BECAUSE
>
> OF OUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND OUR AGITATION AGAINST
> SEIZING  OUR LANDS BY GOVERNMENT.
>
> AS  A  RESULT OF OUR KINGDOMS OPPOSITION  TO THE
> PEOPLE IN POWER, THE FERDERAL ARMY WAS SENT TO
> OCCUPY
> OUR KINGDOM. MY LATE FATHER THE KING  WAS KILLED IN
> THE COURSE OF THE ARMY OCCUPATION. CONSEQUENTLY  THE
>
> COUNCIL OF ELDERS OF THE KINGDOM HAVE AGREED  AND
> DECIDED THAT THESE FUNDS MUST  BE INVESTED ABROAD
> IN
> ORDER TO  SAFE GUARD THE FUTURE OF THE ODODUWA
> KINGDOM. THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT KNOW THAT THIS HUGE
>
> AMOUNT OF MONEY IS IN THE PALACE.
>
> I THEREFORE SOLICIT  YOUR ASSISTANCE AND COOPERATION
>
> IN ASSISTING US IN GETTING THIS FUNDS OUT OF THE
> COUNTRY. YOUR PERCENTAGE SHARE OF THE FUNDS WILL BE
> MADE KNOWN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR
> INTEREST TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
>
> YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE,FAX AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS
> IS
>
> REQUIRED SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU IN ORDER TO
> ADVICE
> ON HOW WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS FUNDS OUT OF THE
> COUNTRY WITH YOUR COOPERATION. PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR
> ASSISTANCE AS FORM OF HUMANITARIAN SERVICE TO THE
> KINGDOM. PLEASE  SEND YOUR RESPONSE ON THE RECEIPT
> OF
> THIS MAIL. ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP THIS BUSINESS
> CONFIDENCIAL.
>
> I URGENTLY AWAIT YOUR E-MAIL.
>
> HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON.
>
> BEST REGARDS,
>
> PRINCE  BEN ONI. Pss. Mni
Re: Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
kiwi25
11/08/01 at 01:05:39
salam,

hahahhaha thats funny.....

wasalam
nouha :-D
Re: Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
SuperHiMY
11/08/01 at 03:09:12

       AsalamAlay.com,
       Peace and e-Greetings be upon you.

       Okay, perhaps it's just the Vulcan in me,
       but there is a Flaw in the Logic of the above
       letter.

       IF this guy is a PRINCE,

       And he is the HEIR to the throne,

       Upon his FATHER's death,

       doesn't that make this PRINCE the next...

       KING?

       I ain't sending none of my canadian money to just some prince.

       I only do bidnes wid Kings.

       Ya dig?

       ~ HiMY! ~

Re: Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
princess
11/08/01 at 13:07:33
as'salaamualikum ;-D

i'm glad to know i'm not alone :) i didn't read the whole thing though :) the 2nd 1 is also posted ;-D

(1) To your attention . Friend, Excuse me for writing you this email, though l have not met or known you before but l took upon myself to contact you since l need your assistance in this business transaction that requires your assistance. l got your contact through a small business lists given to me by the Togo’s Chambers of commerce though l did not inform them my main reason of my need of your contact. l do have all reasons to believe that you must be a trustworthy and reliable person that will not like betray my trust after hearing this news. l am a native of Konobo in the Kerema Local District of Sierra Leone in West Africa region and the first son of late Major MUSA SALIM GRACED, who died about a year and half months now. My Father was a military officer and served in the military regime of Major Johnny Koroma as a special duty officer overseeing the affairs of the AFRC Military Force that overthrown the then civilian government that ousted the government of President Ahmad Kabbah. However their regime was ousted by the ECOMOG peace keeping force that came to restore peace and he was granted political asylum to resided in CoteD'ivoire and Togo (A neighboring countries) until his death and where we are still residing before we moved down to Togo As the first son among Eleven children from two (2) wives of my late father, l and the entire family members wish to let you know that we inherited our father’s wealth of money amounting to the sum of US$6,000,000 (Six Million U.S.Dollars).This money was his own money gotten during his service days in his military tenure, as he appointed the officer in charge of the welfare of the AFRC force. Under a diplomatic connections, these monies were possibly brought down from Sierra Leone to Lome-Togo and were deposited in the custody of a Financial Security company for safe keeping with the assistance of his friend in the security company. His intention was to open a bank account in Switzerland and transfer the monies to the account for the purpose of foreign investments, but declined from this intention as his illness deteriorated which eventually lead to his death. However, l was just contacted by a Senior officer of the Security Company where the monies were deposited, advising me to move the money out of Togo to any foreign country due to the uncertain political situation and economic instability in the country. Now my problem is to negotiate with a foreign partner who is reliable and honest that l can confide my trust upon of my intention to move this money out immediately, as l do not want this money here neither would l like to involve any local person/s in this affair, because it is private and l do not want to lay hands to this money until I have concluded all arrangement with a foreign Partner to move these monies to an overseas bank. Please, my reason of contacting you is to seek for your cooperation and request for your kind help to assist us move these monies out to foreign bank account of yours, You will be required to provide an bank account either company’s or private account where the fund will be remitted to, Alternatively, you can open a new account in your country and send the account details to me so that l will arrange for the transfer of the fund there in. Note that the modalities of this transaction is subject to negotiation between you and me and we the family have decided to give out US$1.2 Million Dollars, to you for helping my family finalise this Project. To prove my sincerity, l will like you to visit Lome, Republic of Togo (West Africa) in person to see things for yourself, because seeing is believing. Please be rest assured that there is no risk of any sorts behind this transaction or transfer, just that l do not want to spend it here in Africa. Please, do contact me through email as soon as you receive this email for more directives on the modalities on how we can move the money out. Please, do remember the confidentiality and urgency my letter required while l expect your urgent response. Thanks and remain bless, while l expect to hear from you Yours sincerely SULEIMAN GRACED.

(2) Asalamu 'Aleykum waramutullah wabarakatuhu,may peace
of Allah be upon us (amin)...

I am Badarudeen Adekunle Taiwo.  A Nigerian citizen.
I have been offered an unconditional letter at the
University of Wales, in the United Kingdom.

I was asked to pay of 1000 pounds as an deposit fee in
which I need an assistance.

This is confirmable,please,feel free to contact Sandra
Zirape-Hammond :-hit@holborncollege.ac.uk(Overseas
admissions Office)and Tim Kelly: timothy@
holborncollege.ac.uk and seelan@holborncollege.ac.uk.

I would like you to help me with my tution as I am an
orphan.

I anticipate a response from you as I am due to resume
in October, 2001 or next section in January,2002.

Thank you,

Ma-Salam,

Badaru Adekunle Taiwo

May Allah reward you with the greatest and the best of
the best rewards.May Allah accept our little effort as
services to His Nobleself (Amin).

I pray for you and your family that Our Lord! will not
place you with the wrong-doing people (Amin) Quran 7v
47.

Ma-Salam.

i felt so special..lekin after reading se7en's i don't anymore :( [sigh] oh well..maybe a prince will write to me [i]some[/i] day ;-D feamanAllah ;-D
Re: Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
Saleema
11/08/01 at 23:45:35
[slm]

Sad thing is that many people have believed emails like these and these con men have made thousands of dollars off of stupid (sorry, can't think of any other words), people!!!

[wlm]
Re: Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
Hajreee
11/09/01 at 21:07:49
Salaams

123 Sesame Street? ROFL! hehe that was funny :)
Re: Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
flyboy_nz
11/10/01 at 05:54:37
*laugh* yup I got these mails as well... I sent a reply to one asking why they wanted to give their money to me and got a pre-prepared reply...darn, I've already deleted it.  But it just didn't make sense that these people want you to open a bank account so they can deposit their money into it and they trust that you, a complete stranger, wouldn't take all of it.  the fact that they got my e-mail from the togo chamber of commerce was another *bling bling* warning.

yup you gotta be pretty stuuupid to trust these people.

Re: Nigerian prince wants to send you cash..
Ikani
11/12/01 at 02:51:40
Assalamu alaikum,
I'm a Nigerian, I live in Nigeria and I've also received such silly mails. They're all just con tricks. I don't know if the senders are Nigerians, 'cos if they are over here they are known as '419'-ers.
Pay the messages no attention, it's a shame anyone would send them.

Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © Jannah.Org