From: [xxxx]
Subject: PM: IN Response to Osama and Osamas Mama

This is in response to Tom Purcell's Racist column, "Osama and Osama's Mama" from Sunday's Tribune. Mr.
Purcell's column follows my respose.

calista weichel

Ariel and Ariel's momma

By Calista Weichel   Wednesday December 19, 2001

Ariel Sharon's mama recently spoke proudly of her son. Curious, I tracked her down at her home in Occupied Palestine to get more details.

"Your son is responsible for numerous terrorist incidents, including the murder of 1400 innocent people in Sabra and Shatilla Refugee Camps in Southern
Lebanon, and many more in Qana, Khisas, Qaqaz, and many other villages in Palestine." I said to her. "It seems to me that the mother of such a child
should be aghast."

"But Ariel is a good boy," she said.

"The world wishes to learn more about this child of yours," I said. "Tell us about him."

"Yahweh gave him to me in 1928," she said. "His full name is Ariel Arik Butcher wanna-be hawk Sharon”, “Where is Ariel's father from anyway, was he Palestinian?"

"Russia," she said. "His father (Ariel’s Grandfather) came to Palestine a long time ago as a migrant worker. He worked hard and made friends with other Russian-Jews. When Ariel was 13, his father gave him a knife to “protect him from his enemies”. To this day, Ariel says that this is a “lesson he will never forget”.

"How nice," I said.

"Ariel’s father exposed every one of his sons to a passionate Zionist foundation," she continued. "The boys often celebrated their devotion to their political
beliefs during their free time."

"Really? How so?"

"They used to play with explosives and blow up the Goyim,” she said. "Those boys sure knew how to have fun. Ariel’s first military experience began when
he fought with the Haganah; you know that Underground group of nice young boys whose goal was to dispossess those native Palestinians. When Ariel was
22, he led commando units that specialized in behind-the-lines raids and forcing Palestinians to flee their homes. And then in the 1950’s he was a Major
and formed the Unit 101 group. Oh they were so special. They operated without uniforms and they had the cutest nickname, “the Avengers”. They used to
make what Ariel called “terror-raids” across the Israel Borders into the refugees and villages. One such operation, I am most proud of was in 1953. Under
My boy Ariel’s command Unit 101 slaughtered 69 goyim civilians in Jordan by blowing up their homes. Over half of them were Goyim Women and children.
I am very proud of Ariel’s accomplishments in the name of Zionism and Judaism”.

"There is one thing that puzzles me about your boy," I said. "I read that he was always very quiet and shy. Some say he is very humble, too, and often
cooks for and serves the members of his terrorist organization. It seems odd that such a mild-mannered fellow would be a mass murderer."

"Well, the truth is that Ariel has repressed a lot of anger from his boyhood," she said. "He was fat and clumsy and the slimmer boys used to pick on him."

"Wedgies?" I said.

"No, Yarmulkies," she said. "They used to turn up him upside down and flush his head in the toilet."

"Your boy says his goal is to create a pure Zionist State in the name of Judaism throughout the Middle East and the World," I continued. "He wants to
replace all those governments with fundamentalist Zionist leaders, then rout all the Goyems, anyone who isn't Jewish, from the Middle East. But because of
United Nations resolutions and International Laws designed to protect Human Rights and the Intifada, we stand in his way. Is that why he hates Palestine so
much?"

"Between me and you I think it is much more simple than that," she said.

"How so?"

"Years ago, we went on across America for summer vacation," she said. "On the way to Disney World, we stopped at a gas station and accidentally left
Ariel behind. He was only seven."

"That must have been traumatic for the child," I said. "How did he react?"

"He massacred all the attendants, demolished the gas station and replaced it with a New Zionist led Gas Station. But you know, Ariel just told me and the
Israeli Cabinet just a few weeks ago that he NEVER worries about what America thinks of his operations and tactics against the Palestinians because Israel
controls America….I think he has come a long way from that pathetic little boy stranded in an American Gas Station.”

"What was your boy like during his teen years?"

"Ariel was different than the other boys," she said. "They played sports all day, but he stayed inside working improving the theories of the criminal
application of Zionism for hours. In spite of his seriousness, he could be quite a jokester."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes," she continued. "When he graduated from high school he and his friends staged harmless pranks. One let a greased red-painted calf loose in the
school. Another pulled the fire alarm. But Ariel's prank was the funniest."

"What did he do?"

"He hired some outside students to torture and murder the principal and annexed his office," she said. "The principal was, after all, a Goyem."

"I have to tell you," I said, "that most Human Beings don't understand what motivates your boy. He appeared giddy about his Sept. 11 `successes' of
Murdering tens of Palestinian Citizens in the Shadow of America’s Tragedy. He even laughed that some of the Palestinians were unarmed and had no idea
they were going to die."

"Yes, he is very proud of his success," she said.

“Isn’t it true that he is being investigated and brought up on Crimes Against Humanity charges in Belgium?”

“Oh yes! But you know Ariel has many influential friends and people who fear him who have many connections all over the world. I just know that he will
be able to slip out of this sticky situation, just he manages to avoid recriminations for the amazing work he does at creating new illegal Jewish settlements
on Palestinian-owned land and just as he manages to kill so many of those ungrateful Palestinians everyday.”

"In fact, there is every indication that if he could get his hands on nuclear or biological weapons, he would use them against Palestine, Lebanon and
Jordan. He would kill as many innocent people, Goyems, as he possibly could.   And yet you are proud of this son of yours? How can that possibly be?"

"Because Ariel is such a good boy," she said. "You know, he never once forgot me on Mother's Day."

Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © Jannah.Org