Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Madinat al-Muslimeen Community « Beyond City Life « Int'l House of Kabob « Nasheedaholics « Topic: Sami Yusuf's new album: Without You!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sami Yusuf's new album: Without You!  (Read 10488 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 339
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 21, 2009 12:38 AM »

salam,

apparently there's been some controversy about this latest album between sami and his record label awakenings.  juggler

whatever the case i hope they work things out. here's one of the new songs from the new album called Palestine Forever

and another one:

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 339
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009 11:38 PM »

Finally bought this and just got a chance to listen to it. It's actually very interesting and has a wide range of different type of songs. You can definitely tell some of the songs were not completed or are in 'demo' form. I can't imagine a perfectionist like Sami letting songs like this go out on a CD. It's a shame about all the disagreements with his record company.

Anyway it has Asmaa Allah which is an absolutely stunning song. I cried when I first heard it a year ago. Forever Palestine a haunting lovely song. A number of others are really interesting. There's one song in a different language that I love listening to -- sallou. Turkish I think. A thousand times features Sami's voice beautifully and not in my name has a very strong message.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 57
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009 06:15 AM »

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
Madinat al-Muslimeen Community « Beyond City Life « Int'l House of Kabob « Nasheedaholics « Topic: Sami Yusuf's new album: Without You!

Jump to: